Archive for March, 2009
When will people learn that there’s no need to photo-and-video document every. little. bit. of. life. Store the memories in your heads, for god’s sake! Those scrapbooks are going to end up in a dusty attic somewhere, but that’s only before they end up in some landfill. Or the Internet archive.
That’s right. I can’t not post that. BaconJew!
Where do I sign up? Oh wait. I’m not much of a joiner.
GF w/ice cream maker + Maker’s + bacon = “Maker’s Mark ice cream with a maple caramel swirl and bits of candied bacon”. Found it here. Gotta love the buttons like “bacon – the gateway meat”. And, since I’ve been to a chocolate party before, I may just have to hold a BaconCamp-inspired bacon party. Nom nom nom.
…and just when I thought “craft” was synonymous with “crap”, I find the bacon bookmark. Which leads to searching Etsy for “bacon”:
- Bacon bracelets
- Bacon scarf, crocheted
- Bacon scarf, painted silk
- Breakfast earrings
- Emergency bacon shirt! Genius!
- Bacon and eggs earrings
- PBRB magnets
- PBRB buttons (need some flair?)
- Bacon strip earrings (nom nom nom)
- Bacon earrings with EXTREME CLOSEUP
- Bacon necklace (poorly rendered IMHO)
- Bacon strip earrings
- The button I should wear around my GF
- Bacon French wire earrings
- Bacon hair clip barrette, so your head can look good enough to eat (nom nom nom)
- Silver post bacon earrings – a bit flat looking, but you can tell this person is a real bacon lover given the realistic pattern
- Avocado earrings just for fun
.. and then some fun non-bacon-related items:
- beautiful “sushi earrings”
- salmon steak earrings
- skip the ring, but I really like strange nail polish arrangements
- maguro nigiri earrings (nom nom nom)
- an actually good looking fused glass plate, and another, and another
Hmmm. Perhaps I know what’s for breakfast.
It’s not bad enough that I can find no way to remove the annoying sponsored ads that appear above the inbox, but now they are serving me ads from websites that have been out of existence since 2007!
Yeah, don’t click on the link. The website doesn’t exist. I rarely click on the sponsored links, but this one attracted me because of the wonderful Engrish in the ad. “Sales for the smock and special labour professionally articles.” What does it mean?!?!?!
Bullets? Man, it’s getting like Powerpoint in here.
You are currently browsing the Surrealist Street Gang blog archives for March, 2009.