Crafts, now with more bacon!
…and just when I thought “craft” was synonymous with “crap”, I find the bacon bookmark. Which leads to searching Etsy for “bacon”:
- Bacon bracelets
- Bacon scarf, crocheted
- Bacon scarf, painted silk
- Breakfast earrings
- Emergency bacon shirt! Genius!
- Bacon and eggs earrings
- PBRB magnets
- PBRB buttons (need some flair?)
- Bacon strip earrings (nom nom nom)
- Bacon earrings with EXTREME CLOSEUP
- Bacon necklace (poorly rendered IMHO)
- Bacon strip earrings
- The button I should wear around my GF
- Bacon French wire earrings
- Bacon hair clip barrette, so your head can look good enough to eat (nom nom nom)
- Silver post bacon earrings – a bit flat looking, but you can tell this person is a real bacon lover given the realistic pattern
- Avocado earrings just for fun
.. and then some fun non-bacon-related items:
- beautiful “sushi earrings”
- salmon steak earrings
- skip the ring, but I really like strange nail polish arrangements
- maguro nigiri earrings (nom nom nom)
- an actually good looking fused glass plate, and another, and another
Hmmm. Perhaps I know what’s for breakfast.
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 26th, 2009 at 1:30 am and is filed under food, Internet, Meat. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.